Veja V-12 B-Mesh Black White SneakerVeja
The V-12 model is made out of ecological and sustainable materials.
- Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Panels made out of leather
- Lining in Jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.